Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:17 PM

I'm so happy!
my fare already change back to student fare!
I jus found out today. haha.
yours also. jasline.
change ur fare already.
enjoy your fare! =D

well tml start my new life in sch again.
anyway jus hope 2 years pass faster.
and hope that no more bird things will happen.

dun tell yourself that you still have another next time.
you are jus lying to youself
and a excuse to yourself also.
we cant blame others,
but to blame ourself.
dun think that you are that strong,
you are jus stronger among the weakers.
dun be too proud of yourself.
we need to train even harder.

anyway, kuku & birdy are both in my house now.
they both are doing fine! dun worry..
i will takecare of them. =D

I will never ever regret with what choice i had made.

a mouse will never ever turn to a human.
no matter wat.

after the race.
Heyma & me.
Birdy & kuku doing fine in my house!