Saturday, January 08, 2011 6:57 PM

Chapther 422

First week of sch and i feel i gonna die already. Damn scare everyday cos i dunno the problem of the day difficult not. I think my counselling gonna gone case already. Practical UT2 is coming up 19th jan. I dunno who i will be counselling for and what problem they will give me. I sure will cui ttm. I feel like crying when i think of it. On 17th jan monday, i will have anatomy UT. The worst module i ever have cos i failed it during ut1. I think i can just go die already. 20th i will be having IPA. 3UT in one week. That week gonna be a damn busy week. Good luck to me then. :(

I dunno what happen and i really don't wanna care abt it. I dunno what is in ur mind. Everyday i will still worry abt you. I cant imagine what will happen in 10 yrs time.

My expectation for myself is very high now and i don't really want it to be like this. Recently somebody said to me "where's the maomao i know?". My heart sink when i saw it. Ya, where is the maomao now??

I can still rmb my first db training is on my 2006 birthday. See, time passed really very fast. From yr 2006 until now i never stop doing it. Maybe i'm the lucky one cos i get to change teammate almost every yr and i know a lot of ppl compare to others. Now is just the starting of 2011 and my db journey still continue........

Gonna study for UT2 this 2-3wk. JYJY to myself. I really need to pull up my GPA.